ARNP - Digestive Health Center
Prosser Memorial Health seeks a Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) for their Digestive Health Center in Prosser, Washington. Join Gastroenterologist Dr. Mitchell Cohen and the Digestive Health Center team in treating patients with conditions including but not limited to: GERD, rectal bleeding, and unresolved diarrhea.
- Office consults at outpatient clinic
- Flexible schedule with option for 4-day work week
- Excellent support staff
- Three-year guaranteed salary
- Incentive compensation based on productivity
- Paid time off
- Sign-on bonus
- CME allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100% for provider
Leaders in Healthcare
Prosser Memorial Health is a full-service nonprofit 25-bed critical access hospital located in Prosser, Washington. Prosser Memorial Health has three primary care clinics, a Therapy & Rehab Center, Dermatology Center, Women's Health Center, General Surgery Center, Urology Center, Orthopedic Center, Digestive Health Center, ENT & Allergy Center and Heart Center.
We are first and foremost a community-focused organization, dedicated to providing excellent and affordable health care and support services to enhance the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Our mission is grounded in our Values: Accountability, Service, Promote Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
From adding new providers to opening new services lines and bringing the latest technology to Prosser Memorial Health, every area of our organization is growing at a record pace. Our employees are at the heart of this growth. That’s why we strive to bring only the best and brightest on our team, and why we provide top notch benefits to ensure our team members are taken care of. As an employee of Prosser Memorial Health your benefits include vacation time, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement, employee assistance program, free annual lab tests, and team engagement activities. Plus, the added benefit of living in a wonderful town like Prosser, WA, where you get 300 days of sunshine per year and the community is always welcoming.
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Known as the Birth Place of Washington Wine
- 300 Days of sunshine
- Easy-access to the Yakima River and outdoor recreation
- No state income tax
- 30-Minutes to the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland)
- West Richland, Washington (WA) was rated:
- #1 Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Washington by Niche
- #1 Best Places to Live in Washington by area vibes
- Pasco, Washington (WA) is home to the Tri-cities Airport (PSC)
- Prosser, Washington (WA) has been rated #1 Most Secure Places to Live (Mid-sized Cities)
- 30-Minute flight to Seattle, Washington (WA) or Portland,Oregon (OR)
- Cost of living 18% lower than the US national average
For questions, please contact:
Job Status: Full Time