Audiologist for Prosser Ear, Nose, Throat Center
Audiologist for Prosser Ear, Nose, Throat Center in Prosser, Washington
- Comprehensive hearing examinations including air and bone conduction, Stenger testing, speech reception thresholds, and word recognition testing for pediatric and adult patients.
- Middle ear analysis using tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing.
- Otoscopy and cerumen removal management, if necessary.
- Pediatric services, including auditory evoked potentials and DPOAEs.
- Auditory processing evaluations.
- Tinnitus evaluation and care.
- Hearing aid fitting and programming.
- Au.D or Master’s Degree in Audiology from a university accredited by ACAE, CAA, or ASHA.
- Licensed in Washington State, or the ability to obtain a Washington State license before the start date.
- The ability to work with both pediatric and adult patients.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work within a team consisting of our ENT physician, medical assistants and staff.
- Three-year guaranteed competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity.
- Sign-on bonus.
- 100% Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision) for the provider.
- 403b with matching and 457 savings plans.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Licensure and Continuing Medical Education reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule.
Prosser Memorial Health seeks an Audiologist for their Ear, Nose & Throat Center located in Prosser, Washington. We offer a full range of diagnostic tests for patients with conductive hearing loss, presbycusis, otitis media, noise-induced hearing loss, sudden sensorineural hearing loss, speech delay, trauma, acoustic neuroma and tinnitus. Candidates for amplification are fitted with quality low, mid and high-level digital hearing instruments. Our ENT physician performs ear surgeries including stapedectomy, tympanoplasty, osseointegrated hearing aid implantation, ossicular chain reconstruction, tympanostomy tubes and intratympanic steroid injections. Join our team to continue providing patients with outstanding audiology services in a fantastic working environment.
Prosser Memorial Health is a full-service nonprofit 25-bed critical access hospital located in Prosser, Washington. Prosser Memorial Health has three primary care clinics, Therapy & Rehab Center, Dermatology Center, Women's Health Center, General Surgery Center, Urology Center, Orthopedic Center, ENT & Allergy Center and Heart Center.
We are first and foremost a community-focused organization, dedicated to providing excellent and affordable health care and support services to enhance the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Our mission is grounded in our Values: Accountability, Service, Promote Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
From adding new providers to opening new services lines and bringing the latest technology to Prosser Memorial Health, every area of our organization is growing at a record pace. Our employees are at the heart of this growth. That’s why we strive to bring only the best and brightest on our team, and why we provide top notch benefits to ensure our team members are taken care of. As an employee of Prosser Memorial Health your benefits include vacation time, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement, employee assistance program, free annual lab tests, and team engagement activities. Plus, the added benefit of living in a wonderful town like Prosser, WA, where you get 300 days of sunshine per year and the community is always welcoming.
For questions, please contact:
Job Status: Full Time