IT Systems Analyst - FT
FT, Exempt, 80 hrs/pp, varies as scheduled.
Under general direction and supervision of the Chief Information Officer, and in collaboration with our department staff, departmental management, and vendors. The Systems Analyst is responsible for researching, engineering, proposing, planning, implementation and administration of PMH systems including network, server infrastructure, applications and workstations. Development of and proposals for budgeting purposes. Assists in administration of legal compliance measures. Builds and leads projects and the work of Helpdesk Technicians as requested. Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction. Trains, assists and backs up Helpdesk technicians as needed. This position will represent the Department and CIO as needed. As a professional and exempt employee, these responsibilities extend through on-call periods.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- 5 + years in IT network development/ management, preferably recently in a Healthcare environment.
- 5 + years’ experience in IT Desktop Customer support.
- 2 + years’ experience in Server and application support.
- 2 + years’ experience as technical lead and in project coordination.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT security practices
- Exceptionally strong Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Wage is based on years of experience:
Job Status: Full Time