Audiologist for Ear, Nose, Throat Center
Audiologist in Prosser, Washington
- Comprehensive hearing examinations including air and bone conduction, Stenger testing, speech reception thresholds, and word recognition testing for pediatric and adult patients.
- Middle ear analysis using tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing.
- Otoscopy and cerumen removal management, if necessary.
- Pediatric services, including auditory evoked potentials and DPOAEs.
- Auditory processing evaluations.
- Tinnitus evaluation and care.
- Hearing aid fitting and programming.
- Au.D or Master’s Degree in Audiology from a university accredited by ACAE, CAA, or ASHA.
- Licensed in Washington State, or the ability to obtain a Washington State license before the start date.
- The ability to work with both pediatric and adult patients.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work within a team consisting of our ENT physician, medical assistants and staff.
- Three-year guaranteed competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity.
- Sign-on bonus.
- 100% Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision) for the provider.
- 403b with matching and 457 savings plans.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Licensure and Continuing Medical Education reimbursement.
- Flexible schedule.
Join a team that offers a full range of diagnostic tests for patients with conductive hearing loss, presbycusis, otitis media, noise-induced hearing loss, sudden sensorineural hearing loss, speech delay, trauma, acoustic neuroma and tinnitus. Candidates for amplification are fitted with quality low, mid and high-level digital hearing instruments. ENT physician performs ear surgeries including stapedectomy, tympanoplasty, osseointegrated hearing aid implantation, ossicular chain reconstruction, tympanostomy tubes and intratympanic steroid injections. Join the team to continue providing patients with outstanding audiology services in a fantastic working environment.
Job Status: Full Time