Cardiology Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C) - Prosser Heart Center
Prosser Memorial Health seeks a Physician Assistant-Certified for their Prosser Heart Center. Join an established practice with Prosser Memorial Health Cardiologist Dr. Karan Bhatti.
We are first and foremost a nonprofit community-focused organization, dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and support services to improve the health of our community.
- Fulltime, 4-day work week.
- EMR: EPIC.
- Excellent support staff and collaborative team.
- Services include but not limited to:
-Outpatient and inpatient consultations.
-Heart Failure management.
-Coronary Artery Disease management.
-Valvular Heart Disease management.
- Cardiology experience preferred but not required.
- Three year guaranteed compensation determined by MGMA.
- Incentive compensation based on wRVUs.
- Competitive Paid Time Off accrual.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100% for provider.
- Annual CME allowance and paid time off.
Prosser Memorial Health is a full-service nonprofit 25-bed critical access hospital located in Prosser, Washington. Prosser Memorial Health has three primary care clinics, a Therapy & Rehab Center, Dermatology Center, Women's Health Center, General Surgery Center, Urology Center, Orthopedic Center, ENT & Allergy Center and Heart Center. Our mission is grounded in our Values: Accountability, Service, Promote Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
From adding new providers to opening new services lines and bringing the latest technology to Prosser Memorial Health, every area of our organization is growing at a record pace. Our employees are at the heart of this growth. That’s why we strive to bring only the best and brightest on our team, and why we provide top notch benefits to ensure our team members are taken care of. As an employee of Prosser Memorial Health your benefits include vacation time, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement, employee assistance program, free annual lab tests, and team engagement activities. Plus, the added benefit of living in a wonderful town like Prosser, WA, where you get 300 days of sunshine per year and the community is always welcoming.
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Known as the Birthplace of Washington Wine
- 300 Days of sunshine
- Easy access to the Yakima River and outdoor recreation
- No state income tax
- 30-Minutes to the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland)
- West Richland, Washington (WA) was rated:
- #1Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Washington by Niche
- #1Best Places to Live in Washington by area vibes
- Pasco, Washington (WA) is home to the Tri-cities Airport(PSC)
- Prosser, Washington (WA) has been rated #1 Most Secure Places to Live (Mid-sized Cities)
- 30-Minute flight to Seattle, Washington (WA) or Portland, Oregon (OR)
- Cost of living 18% lower than the US national average
For questions, please contact:
Job Status: Full Time