Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient Primary Care Clinic
Prosser Memorial Health seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for their outpatient rural health primary care clinic in Benton City, Washington. We are first and foremost a nonprofit community-focused organization, dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and support services to improve the health of our community.
- Fulltime with flexible schedule (4 day work week option)
- EMR: EPIC
- Excellent support staff and collaborative team
- Diagnosing, treating and/or assessing Mental Health conditions including:
- Anxiety disorders
- Asperger’s / Autism
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Medication management for behavioral health conditions
- Three year guaranteed compensation
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 1005 for provider
- Annual CME allowance and paid time off
Prosser Memorial Health is a full-service nonprofit 25-bed critical access hospital located in Prosser, Washington. Prosser Memorial Health has three primary care clinics, Therapy & Rehab Center, Dermatology Center, Women's Health Center, General Surgery Center, Urology Center, Orthopedic Center, ENT & Allergy Center and Heart Center.
We are first and foremost a community-focused organization, dedicated to providing excellent and affordable health care and support services to enhance the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Our mission is grounded in our Values: Accountability, Service, Promote Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
From adding new providers to opening new services lines and bringing the latest technology to Prosser Memorial Health, every area of our organization is growing at a record pace. Our employees are at the heart of this growth. That’s why we strive to bring only the best and brightest on our team, and why we provide top notch benefits to ensure our team members are taken care of. As an employee of Prosser Memorial Health your benefits include vacation time, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 403(b) retirement, employee assistance program, free annual lab tests, and team engagement activities. Plus, the added benefit of living in a wonderful town like Prosser, WA, where you get 300 days of sunshine per year and the community is always welcoming.
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Known as the Birth Place of Washington Wine
- 300 Days of sunshine
- Easy-access to the Yakima River and outdoor recreation
- No state income tax
- 30-Minutes to the Tri-Cities (Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland)
- West Richland, Washington (WA) was rated:
- #1 Best Suburbs to Buy a House in Washington by Niche
- #1 Best Places to Live in Washington by area vibes
- Pasco, Washington (WA) is home to the Tri-cities Airport (PSC)
- Prosser, Washington (WA) has been rated #1 Most Secure Places to Live (Mid-sized Cities)
- 30-Minute flight to Seattle, Washington (WA) or Portland, Oregon (OR)
- Cost of living 18% lower than the US national average
For questions, please contact:
Job Status: Full Time