RN Dermatology - PT
PT with benefits, 54 hrs/pp; Mon.-Wed., 7:30 AM-5:30, varies as scheduled.
The Registered Nurse (RN) for the Dermatology Clinic functions within the nursing scope of practice under the direction and supervision of the Provider (physician, PA or ARNP) and is responsible for assisting in providing care and implementing delegated activities of care. An understanding of contemporary nursing principles and skills must be demonstrated, unique to their clinical assignment.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere to enhance quality of service and care offered to patients and for respective provider(s)
- Primary knowledge of all cosmetic procedures provided by the clinic
- Assist provider in medical, cosmetic and laser procedures
- Independently perform cosmetic and laser procedures as assigned by a provider
- Assist provider in recording prescribed treatments, medications, biopsies, cultures, photos, prescriptions, and procedures within established guidelines
- Understand provider to patient flow and anticipate provider's next steps to the best of their ability
- Prep rooms before and after patients, including checking all equipment at the beginning of each shift to ensure all is in proper working order
- Provide pre-care and post-care treatment instructions as needed
- Daily scan all retail and cosmetic products and medical supplies and alert Clinic Director of any low-level supplies
- Maintain cosmetic equipment
- Conform to all HIPAA regulations and maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Attend all in-house training and continued education opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Licensure & Certifications Requirements
Requires WA State RN licensure. Must maintain ACLS certification and PALS desired.
BLS within 30 days from date of hire.
Job Status: Part Time